A-102: INDOOR PHOTOGRAPHY DURING WINTER WEATHER
•INSTRUCTOR: CHUCK ALMAREZ
- A-102a: Thursday Nov 12, 7pm
- A-102b: Thursday Jan 7, 7pm
•TUITION: $25 per session
A 2-hour online Zoom class that will help you keep your camera skills sharp even when the weather turns a bit daunting. But it doesn’t take much more than a tripod and a bit of counter space to make it work. In this class you’ll learn techniques for close up and macro photography using flowers, leaves, and small subjects.
- CAMERA SETTINGS: What camera settings to adjust and the effects of each.
- LIGHTING: Can be as fancy or simple as needed. We’ll start with window light and progress to a simple and inexpensive flashlight like you’ve got a home, but even the light from a cell phone or tablet can work.
- BACKGROUND: Usually the biggest variable you’ll have to deal with. You’ll learn how to create a background or just drop it out completely, as well as replacing a background with one of your choosing after you take the image. Some Photoshop skills will be required for this to work, but we’ll walk through the steps.